Thursday, May 22, 2008

My Favorite Picture


What picture is on your wallpaper on your computer?? This is the one I like to see every day. It captures so much--the glee and arms up and out of the granddaughter, and James' great smile. Taken back at Christmas time, everyone still in their jammies. I love how the granddaughter crosses her little ankles. And to the right is where I sit and read stuff on the computer. And blog. And talk on the phone. Glass bowl of yarn for knitting dishrags, and address book at my fingertips.

I miss you James. Thanks for calling and telling us about your first full day in the Army. I am so thankful Dad bought us a new phone so that we can both talk to you at the same time.

1 comment:

Bob said...

That shot of Abby is getting so outdated. They change so quick.