Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Snow flurries yesterday. Clear skies today !

Snow flurries all day on and off yesterday. But, the heavy stuff stayed to the south of I-20. Some folks down there got five inches. Yikes. Our fourth snow event of the winter. This will be a winter to remember.

The sun is shining brightly outside today. Enjoying it while it lasts.

Made a run to Walmart and stocked up on laundry liquid, coffeemate, coffee, bleach, and wandered through their Easter candy display. Ben called me yesterday and said that Veggie Tales candy was featured. I found it, but it looks like it was made by a very cheap vender. My boys all have the plush toys from Veggie Tales. These came with little zippers with candy inside.

How come Walmart has the nice knit slacks in a wonderful assortment of colors for the thinner ladies, but not us fatties?? I have been on the lookout for them. White Stag is the maker. Guess I will have to do some online sluthing.

I mailed the big sister t-shirts to Abby. They may not want her to wear them for a while yet. But, they will be ready.

2 comments:

Bag Blog said...

The weather has been odd, but any day that the sunshines seems a blessing.

Do you ever shop at Cato's for clothes?

joyce said...

no. is Cato's an online shopping place or a store around here?