Monday, September 15, 2008

What Have I Been Doing?

I was so glad to hear that my package made it to Ohio okay.

Sept 11th found me reading all the neat military blogs and remembrances.

The Pentagon Channel has an excellent concert dedicating the new memorial.

I got all the laundry done up when James got home---even washing his uniforms twice as he is battling poison oak. He picked it up off Army knee pads during training out in the field. I even washed all his bedding....before the hurricane, just in case we lost power.

We followed all the weather websites and enjoyed gentle rains from the edges of Hurricane IKE. The rest of east Texas did not fare so well. Bob (dear husband) has storm duty as he works for the power company.

1 comment:

Bob said...

It's been nice seeing James home for these past few weeks. I guess we'll get used to the new normal again.