It is only fair---since I have been having too much fun with Bob's blog, and his list of things he will never say---http://lostfart.blogspot.com/ (go check them out. I'll wait.)
Here are ten things you will never hear me say: (I am sure Bob can come up with even better ones)
You will never hear me say:
1. I just love the seven-eleven praise songs at church. (eleven words sung seven times)
2. Can we leave with only minutes to spare because I just know I won't have to go to the bathroom.
3. I need to wake up---please turn on the hockey game on the radio.
4. Let's go play golf !
5. I love to drive on icy roads.
6. I love cooking liver and fish---they make the house smell so nice.
7. Please buy me liver and fish scented candles.
8. I just love cleaning cat throw up off the carpet.
9. The cute way the neighbor's dogs poop on our sidewalk and driveway make me want to get a dog.
10. Cleaning toilets is my favorite thing.