Thursday, August 21, 2008

Caller ID and Cat Poop

Today, I changed our call notes (answering machine) message to:

"Because of the long political season upon us, you must leave a message if you want me to call you back. I have caller ID and I know how to use it. Thank you! (and our home phone number)"

I said it nicely. This will keep me from arguing with political callers who think they are exempt from the "no call" list. There are a lot of people who show up as "unknown" on my caller ID, and I guess they did not really need to talk to me because they did not leave a message.

What is with the neighborhood cats who have decided that directly under my car is a great place to poop?? Yuck. Maybe with all the good rain we got, they did not like digging in the yards to bury their poop.



No comments: