Thursday, January 29, 2009

A Blanket Apology---I tried to raise them right

I tried to raise them right. I tried to teach them to send thank you notes. And at least thank you phone calls...although thank you notes are better. But, I can't make them. Sometimes it gives me an excuse to call them...but if you have gone to all the trouble to make/mail/send/give my sons a present, please contact them for the confirmation that they received it. I am sorry. I tried to raise them better. Next time someone asks---Did Andy or James or Ben get the _____??? I will practice saying: "call them".

How about sending Grandmother a cell phone picture of the great-grandchild in the new knitted red vest? That way Grandmother can see whether or not it is too big. Just a thought.

3 comments:

JAMIE'S CREW said...

You always bring a smile to my face when I read your posts!

Bob said...

The boys do take after me.

joyce said...

Thanks Jamie, I am glad you enjoy my blog. I hope today is warmer and a more beautiful Texas day to be in the crosswalk. Stay safe!