Saturday, January 10, 2009

Wonderful Website

Hot Air links to a story about a cussin' preacher. Well, we listened to a bunch of his messages today, and I did not hear him cuss at all. They were good. And anyone brave enough to take on the story of Judah and Tamar---www.marshillchurch.org And go the the sermons, and click on any that peak your interest. Good stuff. And a great supplemental for during the week. Who knew God was doing a mighty work in Seattle??!!

Today was the grandchild's SECOND birthday. Can't wait to hear how the Pupcakes and presents and celebrating went. We have been thinking about the grandchild all day. Looking at pictures on the digital frame. Called up there and right in the middle of the party---my timing is terrible.

Bob is working on his lesson. Dishwasher is humming. I made muffins this evening. As we listened to a sermon from Genesis and then Revelation. Bob beat me at Scrabble.

Its cold outside today. Talked to James. Learned some new military terms. James got his fancy dress blues uniform. And wore it to a "dining in" last night. When Bob and I dine in, we do not dress fancy. But, Bob said it was what they called it back in his days in the Army, too.

3 comments:

JAMIE'S CREW said...

Hey Joyce!
I sure did see the Twins cake over on Cake Wrecks. Hideous! My boy/girl twins would not have liked that cake. Yuck!

The weather got COLD again!

JAMIE'S CREW said...

Hey Joyce!
I sure did see the Twins cake over on Cake Wrecks. Hideous! My boy/girl twins would not have liked that cake. Yuck!

The weather got COLD again!

Bob said...

When the NY Times does a not so flattering article on your church, as a pastor you must be doing something right.