Thursday, January 21, 2010

Tornadoes in January

Yep. Right down the road on I-30. Canton, Texas.

Here I was watching Brietbart TV online yesterday afternoon, so I did not have the radio going, and bad storms travelled right through here and tornadoes formed east of us and took out a Chevron station. One worker/owner said he did a Dorothy whent he tornado heaved him up to the overhang and he broke a lightbulb with his head.

Same bad looking storms in Oklahoma, too. I wonder how our friends and family fared. A cell went through north of Wichita Falls, Texas.

We have not needed the furnace for the past two nights. Windows open again today. Mountain cedar pollen is bad, so I keep the south windows closed.

Spring in Texas. Complete with tornadoes. Houses were damaged in Van Zant county. They did not get much warning.

No comments: