Friday, August 28, 2009

Bacon

I don't know why, but I have a hankering for bacon. Strange. Maybe it is all the bacon ads on the radio. I even ordered bacon on my McDonald's angus burger. Yum.

It has been years and years since I have purchased and cooked bacon. I don't need it. But, I was trying to remember how we cooked it in the microwave with paper towells---like a book of bacon. Couldn't sleep, so I thought I'd suprise Bob with an actual breakfast! Bacon, eggs, toast...

it is 5am...soon as he wakes up, he is going to be suprised!

6 comments:

Bag Blog said...

Craving bacon? Maybe you are low on salt or protein or pig. When the kids were in 4H, Bo raised a pig. I remember the butcher saying his pig was too lean - "he won't make bacon." I thought it was a funny thing to say.

joyce said...

Bob was so suprised! He loved his big breakfast. Yesterday he skipped lunch, so I am glad I had a nutritious supper waiting. Today he said he'd probably skip lunch for another reason, being full.

j said...

What a nice surprise for Bob. I like bacon on my cheeseburgers. Needless to say, I don't need the bacon OR the cheeseburger but they are just so good.

Bob said...

But now the bacon's gooooone...

joyce said...

I cooked you a whole package of bacon again on Saturday... and I only ate half... it is like making a book of bacon with layers of paper towells and bacon.

Bob said...

I be a bacon baking by booking backer.