Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Bob is home.

Bob is home. He took some neat videos with James' digital camera of what Anchorage looks like from the air. You can see the glaciers. The sun was still way up at 9pm when they flew out. And six hours later, I picked him up at terminal D at DFW. He is tired, as the airline seats are mighty uncomfortable. He is plowing through the junk mail I saved up for him. I figured he'd want to see what kinda junk mail his own company puts out. ha

Kittens are frolicking in the yard. So cute. Ambushing each other, and the older cats.

I did not sleep much last night. I kept waking up, and then having trouble falling back to sleep. Drifted off just as the alarm went off... and man, the drivers on 360 are crazy at 5:30am. Where was the fire? In the dark, shouldn't we all drive the speed limit? Just a thought.

No comments: