Friday, May 1, 2009

Friday, May 1, 2009

Ever since BO made his hostile comment about the tea bag protests, I have been thinking of good comebacks. bumperstickers. BO thinks Fox news is behind the tea bag protests. What an idiot.

I can't stand BO's uh, uh, uh-s.
I can't stand his inability to answer questions.
I can't stand it when he slaps the military. He said he was "enchanted" by the military. Really? And why? Because, he said, they do not complain. Ah. I see. Then he went on to talk about how he wishes he could just push a button and MAKE BANKERS DO WHAT HE WANTS. He is a (insert bad word) dictator. No dissent allowed. We are peasants? Such intolerance. I have got to buy more tea bags and hang one from the rear view mirror.

Anyway, here are my bumper sticker ideas:

A PROUD TEA BAG WAVER

GOT TEA BAGS?

I (HEART) TO WAVE TEA BAGS

and I am still working on this one:

I NOT ONLY WAVE TEA BAGS, _______________________

And my new favorite line I found on a blog yesterday: big, stinking pile of Pelosi. It can be used thusly: BO's attitude toward the country is a big, stinking pile of Pelosi.



And now a word about swine flu. I have been wondering how exactly people die of flu. Surely, on the death certificates it says they died of dehydration or pneumonia or maybe complications of flu by an infection of the blood, and our local radio station just reported that severe cases of pneumonia got ahead of Mexican officials before they realized it was swine flu. And two military bases in California have a large number of infected soldiers.

Can you think of any good Tea Bag Bumper Stickers ideas?

Dear Heavenly Father, I am so snarky today. My attitude stinketh like a big pile of Pelosi. Please protect everyone downwind. And I need you to give me a heart of repentence, please. I ask, trembling, because, no matter what, Your Way is Best. Your Will Be Done. In Jesus name. Amen.


No comments: