Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Mark Levin's Book is Selling out of stores

Mark Levin's new book is sold out of our local bookstores, and the main stream media is silent. I agree with what some are blogging---there is a hunger out there for what is right and good about America, and why Obama is so dang dangerous.

I am kicking myself for not getting a copy for my dear husband. We went to Barns and Navel on Sunday, and they said it was coming on on Tuesday. I should have been there when they opened.

We ordered two copies from Amazon, and his other book, Men in Black, too. And of course, some books for the grandchild...

Congratulations to Mark Levin!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I set his radio show going while making supper as he is on just before Bob gets home. He does not suffer fools.

He will be attacked next, as this new administration likes to go after private citizens like Rush, Ann Coulter, and Mark Levin.


No comments: