Sunday, March 8, 2009

Sunday with the time change

Did you survive the time change?

Who decided to move it up into March?

When did they decide such a silly thing?

We took it easy, and lunched on soup. I beat Bob at Scrabble even though he bingo-ed twice. I started with the Q word, QUAGMIRE. It stretches over to the triple word square. That quagmire gave me a healthy start. Now, isn't that an oxymoron?

We listened to some Mars Hill Church messages. The First Corinthians series. I listened to two this morning, and after rescuing Bob at church with a jump--the battery in the plymouth died. It was slow to start this morning, so I am not surprised he called me for a jump.

I took it easy this morning doing back and stretching exercises. For some reason my shoulder and back are acting up again.

We had a battery in the garage harvested from Ben's car which when he wrecked a few years ago, was a very new battery. Bob put the charger on it, and so far so good. We will see if he gets to the station and home tomorrow. It looks like we have an electric car as the cord stretches under the garage door and under the hood. Everything is electric on the plymouth, but maybe the battery was just old.

Pretty quiet day. Some would call it boring. Boring can be good.

2 comments:

Bob said...

I love boring -- not that life with you has ever been dull. It was a good day, battery problems and all.

Bag Blog said...

I love boring Sunday afternoons, too.